fahad alosaimi
inter.1 RW
fri. 1/11/2013
My Self
In this paragraph I wont to talk about my self . I am from Saudi Arabia , I have three brothers and two sisters. In my free time I play soccer , take a picture and play guitar . I came here before three month ago . I choose ASU because I like a hot wither, and some body tell me it is good university . My plan after graduate from ASU I will go back my home , and find a good job . My major is petroleum engineering . My interesting characteristic I usually make a fun , and I will be my friend happy.
wow nice , how old are you
ReplyDeleteHello Fahad, I have question Why did you choose petroleum engineering major ?
ReplyDeleteBecause I think this a good job in future , thank you
DeleteI HOPE TO SEE YOU THE MAIN MANGER IN ARAMCO COMPANY
ReplyDeleteI hope this also , thank you for comment
DeleteI am 21 years old, thank you for visited my blogger
ReplyDelete