iner 1 R/W
Monday 1/15/2013
My Best Vacation
I went with my friends to Egypt last year , I saw Pyramids that is incredible building, and I drank some tea called Koshry , that is awesome thing I drank . Also I went to the old areas called Al-Jezh this city is quiet and relaxing , the weather in this city was so romantic . You must visit this city I promise you feel so good . I visited The Red Sea also and I smelled pure ocean and I Swam . When you search for a good vacation, I think this city is a better vacation for you .
Why is koshry an awesome drink? What does it tastes like?
ReplyDeleteYou have a few grammar errors. Please fix them.
1. I saw Pyramids that was incredible
2. I drink some tea
3. should
4. I visit The Red
5. I swimming
Tank you for comment ,
ReplyDeleteI will explain why the Koshry an awesome , because in Egypt the man how cook tea have a experiences he cook about 10 years and he know how cook a awesome tea :)
I will fix the errors ,